Do you need to improve your current website, or perhaps you’re launching a new business? Let me, a Wollongong local web designer make it easy for you!
Terms & Conditions
All quotes supplied by Jem Website Design are valid for 1 month only unless stated otherwise on your quote. If the quote is not accepted either verbally or via email with a deposit (see “Payment Terms” below) within 1 month of the date of the quote then a new quote must be obtained. Jem Website Design will never go above a quote unless the client makes additions after the work has been started.
1. The client will be invoiced for seventy five percent (75%) of the total signed quote and Jem Website Design requires this amount to be paid before work will commence on the web site.
2. The client will be invoiced for the balance owing on completion of the work unless otherwise stated in your quote. Jem Website Design requires the client to pay the final amount within 7 days from the date of the invoice. Payment must be made in full before the web site is put up “live” on the internet or a copy made available to the client.
3. Should Jem Website Design be unable to complete the web site, within 30 days of the client signing the quote and paying a deposit, due to the client’s inability to supply the necessary documentation, then Jem Website Design reserves the right to invoice the client for any work completed to date. The client agrees to pay this amount within 7 days of the invoice date.
4. Accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after the invoice due date will forfeit the 3 month maintenance period included in the quote.
5. Payments are required by direct bank deposit.
1. Should the client wish to cancel his acceptance of the quote then Jem Website Design will invoice the client for any work completed to date. The minimum cancellation fee will be
twenty five percent (25%) of the signed quote.
2. The client must advise Jem Website Design by telephone and in writing of the request not to proceed with work.
3. Should Jem Website Design feel unable to complete a client’s website due to extraordinary circumstances a full refund will be issued to the client.
Web site Content:
1. Clients are required to ensure that the content of their web site meets all the current Australian legislation regarding publications. The client shall further indemnify Jem Website Design in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included in their site by Jem Website Design at the client’s request.
2. Jem Website Design reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client if Jem Website Design deems it inappropriate or offensive.